About Me

My photo
About Me : Still trying to find out...will let u guys know when I find out...

Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Search For A Door

I search for a door to walk through

A door that has me on one end

A door that opens out into the past

A door that will help me reach you



I have spent years looking for this door

For it will take me back to my past

Back to the happy days I spent with you

Back to the happy days when I really lived...



I was told that this door lies at the end of a road

A long one, they warned me...

But I'm ready to walk the length of this universe

If I can find the door that opens out to my past



I’ve been walking for years now,

Without rest, without a break, without wavering,

And I will continue to walk down this road

If it brings me to the door beyond which you live



Oh Master of Time! Heed my prayers!

Lend me your ears and bend your rules a little

Please bring my walk to an end

And show me the door to my past



The door that will bring me happiness

The door that will end my sorrow

The door that will take me to my past

The door that will take me to her...



Please show me this door

Please open it for me, so I can rest

With my head on her shoulders

And my tired soul in her comforting arms



For it is then I shall rest

Until then there is no comfort for me

Nor joy in this long arduous life

Till then I shall continue to walk



I will continue to walk, overcoming all obstacles

Until I reach the door that opens to my past

The door that takes me to her

The door that makes us live in our past...

3 comments:

  1. Hi.. its really nice lines.... wish God opens a door for happiness in ur present n Future.Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you do find that door that leads to the past, post how to find it.

    ReplyDelete