About Me

My photo
About Me : Still trying to find out...will let u guys know when I find out...

Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Year Ends...

Another year draws to an end
And a new one waiting around the corner
To take a stroll down the road of Time
To leave its footsteps in the sands of Time
Footsteps that, like mine, will be erased soon

Another year has gone by,
With me yearning for you, for us,
To get together as we once were,
To walk together as we once did,
Walks that would live forever.

Another year has come along,
And I still walk alone,
To look for you, in every wave that passes,
To see if you have come back,
Searches that always end, in vain.

Years come and go, and nothing changes,
My pen and feet never tire,
They walk on and on, on paper and tar,
To see if the road of Life would bring them rest,
To see...if we would be together again...

No comments:

Post a Comment