About Me

My photo
About Me : Still trying to find out...will let u guys know when I find out...

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Thoughts in Flight

As I rose above the bright sky

A beautiful sight greeted my eyes

My plane was embraced by clouds

And kissed by the gentle rays of the sun



As always, I was thinking about you

And how miserable I felt without you

As though to indicate I was airborne

Memories just flew past my mind



Captivated by the sight that greeted me

I felt like I was torn in two

My mind wished you were in here with me

My heart wanted to be out there with you



I was floating in the middle of clouds

Clouds, gently playing around with a metallic tube

Too bad i couldn’t hear their banter

Locked up,as i was, inside the tube



For if i could’ve heard them

I would’ve spoken with them about you

About how we were flowers in perpetuity

In the garden of immortal bliss



But that minute, i was happy

I was happy merely by thinking about you

Their playful banter reminded me of you

And the tantrums you always throw to get my attention...



Looking through the window, I saw a curve

The curvature of the earth, for all to see

But nobody accepted it two millennia ago

While numerous luminaries asserted the contrary



The world hasn’t changed a bit, my dear

Even today, it tries to convince me you’re gone

But I know you are out there somewhere

Just waiting for me to come and get you



Don’t lose hope coz I’m on my way

Breaking these bonds, my wings will open one day

And I will fly skyward to get to you

And all will be well forever and ever after

No comments:

Post a Comment