About Me

My photo
About Me : Still trying to find out...will let u guys know when I find out...

Monday, June 21, 2010

Madness.......or is it?

What is this called, if not madness?

Don’t get angry people, let me explain

I’m not calling anybody else as mad

I got a feeling that its me who's gone mad...



Lately I’ve been doing a few things

That can’t really be explained rationally

I think I’m going insane

Before you make a guess, let me explain



Have you ever been out in the sun all day,

Trying to get an ear of corn pop into pop corn?

I did that on a summer’s day and you know why

Coz she told me she wanted to taste natural pop corn



Did I tell you about that night in winter

When I stayed up all night to watch a rosebud bloom?

Ya, I did that to win a bet against a friend

And win I did and my friend had to give up



Like I had told him and like he saw that day

That rosebud opening into a rose was beautiful

But it was never really a match for her smile

When her lips open up cuter than the rose...



But these were not like that morning

When I slept in the park all night to wake up early

I collected a bucketful of dewdrops from all the flowers

And took it to her so she could see her face in “that” clear mirror...



I could go on and on about these things

But that would only make me feel crazier

So I will sit down and think about why this happened

Maybe that will give me an answer to my insanity



But thinking about it now shows things in a new light

It gives me a new insight, I know... I now know

This is not what they call madness

This is what the world calls love...

1 comment: