About Me

My photo
About Me : Still trying to find out...will let u guys know when I find out...

Saturday, June 19, 2010

To My Lunar Lady...

Why do u have to stay so high?
Far far beyond the reach of my eye
Your place in the sky
Not even the richest can buy...

I step out of my room half asleep,
To reach you, I try a gigantic leap
I fall back with a loud thud
Half awake and in pain, I go back to my bed...

I am not sleepy anymore,
Your image keeps me awake,
Your beauty is the stuff of folklore,
But trust me, you look beautiful only for my sake...

The scientists tell me you got craters and seas
But it is not you they see
While they talk about some place
All I see is a cute dimple on your face...

They tell me I need a telescope
Pardon them, they have no hope,
To see you all I need is love
And a heart that flies like a free dove....

You are the epitome of love
Of beauty, you are the treasure trove,
An attractive combination, I say
So beware and keep suitors at bay...

But grant me an exception
And lend wings to my imagination
Your face, I continue to admire
As a humble subject of Love's empire...

But here comes the sun,
With his heat, to rob my fun,
I can see you no more
I have to rush indoor...

But fear not,my fair lady,
For without you, I cannot be,
Expect my presence tonight
And prepare to bathe me in your silver light....

2 comments:

  1. she definitely lends wings to your imagination :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. she does, doesn't she? And not to just mine. :)

    ReplyDelete