About Me

My photo
About Me : Still trying to find out...will let u guys know when I find out...

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

To you, My Lady

A gentle breeze ruffles my brow,
Don't ask me why, I don't know
Curious, I spin around to see
Oh my lady, you just passed by me...

My face feels lit up,
Has the moon come on a trip
To set her eyes upon me?
No my lady, its because you've seen me...

Do i hear Arthur's lady of the lake
Singing to me without a break?
To lure me to her shores
Like she's done to so many heroes?

I try to save myself from her charm
As her songs give less good than harm
But what I hear is not the villainous lady
Its you my lady, who's started speaking to me...

Your words take away my world's fears
They are music to my ears
In your voice I lose my mind
And fly free of the forces that bind...

I am lifted off my feet
I float high above the streets
But I can still hear your voice
As a lone melody amongst all noise...

I feel a tug at my hand
Pulling me back to the land
But do I feel sad or angry?
No, 'cause the call is from you my lady...

You ask me to take a walk
You tell me that we need to talk
How do I tell you that I live and breathe
Only so that I could hear you speak?

No comments:

Post a Comment