About Me

My photo
About Me : Still trying to find out...will let u guys know when I find out...

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

You Were The One




To see, at least once, your beautiful face
I know not the ways I need to take
Those eyes full of love and care,
That could light up the darkest lair;
That bright lovely smile
That made me run a mile.
Those baby pink ears
That listened to all my fears,
Will I ever see you again?

You were the torch that lit my path,
You were the shield that kept me safe,
You gave me energy to run....
The arduous road of life and still made it fun.
Oh! Will I ever see you again?

What have I done and where have you gone?
My heart cries out in pain,
It takes your name, in vain.
It was my heart that you stole
And took it with you to the hole.
Your face, will I ever see?
Will you ever forgive me?
For not stopping you from the sea?

Or maybe you thought the sea was not so deep
As the heart that you keep
Will you come back at least once?
Just once to see me.....
To say if you will ever forgive me.....

1 comment: