About Me

My photo
About Me : Still trying to find out...will let u guys know when I find out...

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Farewell, to You......

In brightest day and darkest night
May happiness always be at your side
And may success always be within your sight
So I say good night good luck and good bye…

In weather fair or foul
May your home always be full
Of friends and loved ones
So I say good night good luck and good bye…

In tides high or low
May your ship always sail by
With its sails held high
So I say good night good luck and good bye…

Goodbyes are not forever
Or at least that’s what I hope
But I shall not cry when it’s over
I shall smile coz it happened…

Walk forward on your road
Walk high till you reach the sky
If you ever need me, I will be at your side
Till then, I say good night good luck and good bye….

No comments:

Post a Comment