About Me

My photo
About Me : Still trying to find out...will let u guys know when I find out...

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Thanksgiving

A lot of entities to be thanked
Some are physical and some abstract
But their service is nevertheless intact
In the breath I take and the food I eat

Nature, the first mother, she created me
With my hands and legs complete
So I could stretch and greet
The life she had given me

Then to thank my own mother
I would have to go several steps further
A beautiful life for me, she did envision
And so protected my senses of smell and vision

I shouldn’t forget my father
Without him, I would have become another
The right things he made me hear
To him my words were dear...

By his side, stand my teachers,
Who taught me things beyond measure
Some took the easy way
And some the hard way

This list would go on and on
To finish it I would need many a dawn
Thus, in life we have so many reasons to thank
But so little time...


For in this short life, we can thank with our words
But when it ends and for sure it will end,
Our words will no more be with us
And there shall only be silence...

Let’s not wait for another opportunity
This life is short and its end we know not
So use every chance to thank the ones
Who have been good to you, even if just once.....

No comments:

Post a Comment