About Me

My photo
About Me : Still trying to find out...will let u guys know when I find out...

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Dance and the Promise

She danced above the waters, her green fins aloft,
Accompanied by the dolphins, with their nimble feet,
And while the shoals of small fish admired from the water,
Her graceful dance brought the stars out of their slumber,
Making their watery ballroom into a disco,
While I watched from the sandy shores, their beautiful show,
It was a scene from a beautiful poem....
How I wish I could’ve joined them!

I would’ve for sure, but for my two left feet,
Tied to bonds of mortality, I could only admire from a distance,
She waved at me, told me she was waiting, for us to meet,
Told me that she would teach me how to dance,
With a promise to return later and join them, I bid farewell,
Only I know, that till then, in my dreams she would dwell...

No comments:

Post a Comment