About Me

My photo
About Me : Still trying to find out...will let u guys know when I find out...

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Time and Tide

A walk down the beach on a December evening
Brings forth a lot of memories to my mind
As the cool breeze caresses me, it reminds me
Of your gentle touch and caring warmth.
But it just ain’t the same.

I turn around to check these sands
To see if my footsteps, made moments ago, still exist
Well, they don’t. They’ve been eaten by the last tide.
As fleeting as time, the tide erases all,
That has been, is and will be....

But the power of these tides is limited,
It exists only on the sands of time.
It cannot rule the realm of the mind,
It can remove the footprints of existence,
But it cannot remove your memories from heart.

The walks we had, on the sands of the sea and Time
Those will never fade or disappear
For, we still continue to walk, holding each other’s hands
In the pristine beaches of my heart,
With happy tidings flowing out from the sea of bliss...

No comments:

Post a Comment