About Me

My photo
About Me : Still trying to find out...will let u guys know when I find out...

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Rain, My Love

I saw her when the clouds shed tears
I met her in a drizzle,
And when we met each other, it was raining.

We walked in that rain,
Our words merged worlds,
And we began living in one word, one world.

We spoke a lot about nothing,
You laughed whenever I did,
But every time you did, I stepped into a puddle.

My feet got wet, no matter,
Coz we both were dripping wet,
In rain, in happiness, in love...

That year, the rain,
Was our love’s spring,
For it bloomed as it flowed...

Rivers smile at the rain,
She gives them life,
And I smile at you, for you’re my life...

Flowers dance in the rain,
She wakes them out of a slumber,
Like you woke me and showed me life.

Rain is a mother, she nurtures,
The world is a baby in her arms,
Like me in yours, my love.

My teary eyes remind me of farmers,
We are comrades in waiting,
To him, the rain of the cloud. To me, that of love.

And as you both enter, the frown disappears,
Clearing room for a beaming smile,
That fills the dry cracks, in his soil and my heart.

You are my rainmaker, for you make me fertile,
You are my rain, for quenching my thirst,
You are me, for you made me forget me.

With you there is life, for you are life,
For you I live and in me you live,
So come to me, embrace me and give me life, my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment