About Me

My photo
About Me : Still trying to find out...will let u guys know when I find out...

Monday, March 4, 2013

Madhuvanti

A soft melody, an all-embracing Madhuvanti,
Flows as honey into the warm afternoon.
The sun peering in through the gaps in the foliage
Catching a sight at my maiden,
Yellow rays brushing your hair with sheen,
A brownish lustre all over them, sweet as honey,
Honey as your voice pours into my ears.
A draught of sanitation to revive lost sanity.
To relive days lost to noises of soliloquy,
And the boredom of the battering din,
Of aims, and expectations and objectives.
Thrones and crowns could be usurped,
Sceptres seized and powers pawned off.
Matter they may to the tigers and lions,
But for the humble bee, with its dull drone,
Bumbling drift, and a comb for a home,
The mortal flower shall suffice, a dip into the depths,
To salvage his battered soul, and take it to salvation.
So my dear flower, my own Madhuvanti,
Sing. Sing so you flow. Sing so I live.
One voice to bring me life, yours,
One life, mine to give, to make it, all yours.

To those interested : Madhuvanti ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2rmcUlHMEI


No comments:

Post a Comment