About Me

My photo
About Me : Still trying to find out...will let u guys know when I find out...

Monday, March 4, 2013

Random

The dreaded dusk takes over me
The melting mist, a feisty fog,
Found clouding the tired mind.
Right after dawn’s rays recede.
Bright rays of nightly globe,
Dispelling clouds of doubt.
Warm hugs and warmer words
Wasting away the cold cloak of misfortune.
And yet not so. For always the demon lurks,
Always in wait, always in pursuit, always ready.
Warm in the limb and cold at heart, his strike is long,
And always finds its mark.
Shields are impotent against single minded swords,
As are charms against his harm.
So when he strikes, as he has in the past,
Try not to hold your shield,
Try not your protective charm.
Ignore them both, as you should ignore me,
And run as fast as your fluffy feet take you,
Run little rabbit and be far, so I may live
In the thought that you live too.

No comments:

Post a Comment