About Me

My photo
About Me : Still trying to find out...will let u guys know when I find out...

Sunday, February 27, 2011

All I Have Left

I live looking for lost moments
Moments that slipped through my fingers
Moments that I tried to hold onto
The tighter I held, the quicker they fell,
Like grains of sand on the beach

I search in the brightness of day
I search in the darkness of night
I sieve the waters of the seven seas
And sift the sands of the deserts
All this search tires, not my spirit, just my body...

The minutes we shared as we met,
The hours we spent as we talked
The days we enjoyed flying amongst clouds
The months we lived each other’s lives
I look for all those lost moments, in vain...

I have our love as a beacon to guide me
Though the beacon burns brighter every coming day
My pursuit has led me only to dead ends till today...
But I refuse to tire; I refuse to give up,
For I know that if I do, I’ll lose all that I live for

Yes, this is all that I have left in life
This perpetual search that drives me
To find a life I lost and live it all over
For in that life I knew no sorrow
For in that life I had you with me...

I want to find the vessel of sorrow,
For I'm sure it is completely empty
Having poured its fill into my life,
It is now dry and parched
I want to find it and pay back what I received

But to find it, I have to find you,
Only you can empty my mind of sorrow
And fill it with happiness
Only you can bring me back from the dead
And breathe life into my body

And so I keep looking for you
I keep looking for you, in those moments
Moments I have lost to Time
And I know that I will find them
Or at least will die trying....

No comments:

Post a Comment